Cell Culture Flask
Culture flasks of SPL Life Sciences are ergonomically designed for easy handling, while achieving minimal contamination during cell culture. Short, wide and angled neck design enables easy access of serological pipettes and cell scrapers. Flasks are divided into 6 types, depending on the culture scale and the cap type. Cell growth area for T25, T75 and T175 are 25 cm², 75 cm², and 175 cm², respectively. Each flask can be provided with plug or filter caps.
▪ Short & wide neck with angled design allow easy access
▪ Excellent stackability
▪ Plugs & filter caps are available for all flask models
▪ Cell growth area ranging from 25 cm², 75 cm², 175 cm²
▪ Venting position for 175 cm² plug cap model (Cat. No. 72175, 73175)
▪ Non-treated models (for suspension culture) are provided with white caps
▪ Non – pyrogenic
▪ Non – cytotoxic
▪ DNase / RNase – free
▪ Human DNA – free
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.