Cell Culture Slide
SPL’s Cell Culture Slides are designed for various cell-based experiments and are also useful for virus, toxicity tests and immunocytological experiments.
Cell Culture Slides provide removable chamber that enables cell growth directly on the microscopic slide, convenient for staining and microscopic examination without cell transfer.
Chambers with various well numbers and colors are available for different applications.
With new additions of novel culture surfaces DLux & FLux,more potential with greater diversity have been given to the Cell Culture Slides
Surface materials for Cell Culture Slide
Glass: naturally charged, good growth surface for adherent cells
DLux: surface modified plastic with minimal autofluorescence
FLux: surface modified plastic film (188 μm thick), optimal for confocal microscopy
▪ Bottom materials: Glass/DLux/FLux (no surface treatment for glass bottom)
▪ Chamber color: Clear/White/Black
▪ Easy open flip for chamber & slide disassembly
▪ No chemical adhesives used
▪ Designed to prevent cross contamination
▪ Alphanumeric labeling
▪ Packing trays can be used as incubation racks in CO2 incubators.
▪ Non – pyrogenic
▪ Non – cytotoxic
▪ DNase / RNase – free
▪ Human DNA – free
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.