Cell Culture Plate
Cell Culture Plates are widely used for handling multiple samples in a single experiment during culture. SPL Life Sciences provides a wide range of multiwell plates from 6well to 384well plates for cell culturing purposes.
▪ Designed to prevent cross contamination
▪ Effective gas exchange lid inner design
▪ Alphanumeric labeling
▪ Homogeneous cell culture
▪ 2 bottom types for 96well plates: Flat/Round
▪ HTS (High-Throughput Screening) compatible for 96well and 384well plates
▪ USP guideline compliant (USP class VI tested)
▪ ANSI guideline compliant
▪ Non – pyrogenic
▪ Non – cytotoxic
▪ DNase / RNase – free
▪ Human DNA – free
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.