- Ergonomic design easy to control with full hands and light weight reducing hands fatigue and repetitive strains injuries.
- Easy to use: digital display to allow where volume can be easily set and can be locking to avoid unwanted changes during repetitive pipetting procedure.
- Volume Range: Accuracy: 2.5% to 1.2 %. Repeatability: ≤0.80% –0.4%.
- Newly developed material with great resistance to corrosion, high temperature and chemical.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C for 20 minutes (Must be re-calibrated after autoclaved under 121 °C )
The Extragene TT Serie Micropipettes was specially designed, with only 98 gr of weight, ergonomic shape, soft plunger make it ideal for extended periods of work in the laboratories reducing hands fatigue and repetitive strains injuries
The volume display is located on the side of the micropipette for greater visibility. and allow to configure the volume easily. A locking system has been included to prevent the volume from being changed involuntarily. The micropipette has an integrated tip ejector, allowing the tips to be ejected easily after use. Tip Cone allows the use of generic universal tips however Extragene offers a variety of universal pipette tips free of Rnase and Dnase at competitive prices.
This pipette is calibrated to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 8655 standards for precision and accuracy, and it comes with a Inspection Certificate. It can be disassembled for in-house cleaning, calibration, or repair, and it comes with a calibration tool.
It has an autoclavable at 121℃ for 20 minutes to ensure sterility and avoid cross-contamination. Must be re-calibrated after autoclaved
Extragene Single channel pipettes are typically used in biotechnology research, microbiology, and chemistry applications to aspirate, transport, and dispense a small, measured volume of liquid.
ExtraGene is a professional pipette tips manufacturer more than 10 years in Taiwan. The products are certified by ISO9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 at competitive prices for you.
Distributed by: BiochromCorp
What’s in the Box?
- Extragene Micropipette adjustable single-channel
- Inspection Certificate
- Calibration tool
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.