ESCO SCR-2A2 Streamline Polymerase Chain Reaction ( PCR ) Cabinets Int Dimensions: 630 x 538 x 550 mm (24.8" x 21.2" x 21.7"), 110-120V,AC, 60Hz,1 PH
Out of Stock
Streamline® Polymerase Chain Reaction Cabinets
In addition to good laboratory practice, the ideal PCR laboratory should consist of three areas, each isolated from the other. Reagents should be prepared in the reagent preparation area and transferred to the sample preparation area, through a pass box, or inside closed containers. After preparation of the final reaction mix, the tubes should be transferred to the amplification area, again through a pass box or in a closed container. The PCR amplification and results analysis takes place in this area. To guarantee contaminant-free samples, it is essential to work in an environment where the air quality is controlled, such as a PCR clean bench, vertical laminar flow or biological safety cabinet.
- HEPA-filtered laminar flow
- Cost & space saving
- Simple & Reliable operation
- True vertical laminar airflow with a large filter covering the entire work zone within the cabinet for better protection against cross contamination, as compared to conventional dead-air boxes.
- High-quality polyurethane pre-filter and main HEPA filter with a typical efficiency of >99.99% at 0.3 microns provide the best product protection in the world; typical HEPA filter lifespan is more than 3 years depending on ambient operating conditions and total number of hours in usage.
- A powerful 253.7 nanometer 20-watt UV lamp is placed behind the front panel out of the operator's direct line of sight, ensuring maximum operator comfort and safety; This unique placement design eliminates "dead zones" and ensures all exposed interior surfaces are decontaminated effectively.
- Easily accessible adjustable UV-timer (from 0 - 60 minutes) for precise decontamination cycle control.
- Integral safety cover (constructed of 5mm / 0.2" UV-absorbing beta radiation resistant polycarbonate - superior to conventional materials such as acrylic) with two operating positions; fully open (self-supporting with spring hinges) during normal use & fully closed during UV decontamination of interiors.
- Effective safety features to prevent operator exposure to harmful UV rays; interlock system ensures UV lamps do not activate unless safety cover is closed; in case the cover is accidentally opened the UV lamps will also automatically deactivate.
- Built-in warm white, 5.000k electronically ballasted lighting offers excellent illumination throughout the work zone in order to reduce operator fatigue and is comfortable to the eyes. Light tubes are mounted out of the air stream for better airflow uniformity.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.