Esco Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinet, 4 ft 110V - 60 Hz
Out of Stock
The Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is an effective solution in providing operator, product and environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities. With the presence of its DC ECM blower, this is the most energy-efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC motor. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Its large performance envelope is an open declaration of possible safe operating airflow values. Certified to EN 12469, Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
- Stable, self-compensating airflow
- Low Noise and Ergonomic Design
- ULPA Filter* with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen
- Airflow sensor alerts the user if airflow is sufficient for greater safety
- RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables sending of operational information to Building Management System (BMS)
- ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- Curved Corner and Glass Side with latge corner radius facilitates easily cleaning and enables easy reach of service fixture and outlets.
- Divided auto-clavable work tray allows easy cleaning
Nominal Size: 1.2 meters (4')
External Dimensions (W x D x H): 1340 x 800 x 1400 mm / 52.7" x 31.5" x 55.1"
Internal Work Area, Dimensions (W x D x H): 1270 x 550 x 670 mm / 50.0" x 21.7" x 26.4"
Average Airflow Velocity:
- Inflow 0.45 m/s (90 fpm) at initial setpoint
- Downflow 0.30 m/s (60 fpm) at initial setpoint with uniformity of better than +/- 20%
ULPA Filter Typical Efficiency:
- Downflow >99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron as per IEST-RP-CC001.3 USA
- Exhaust >99.999% at MPPS as per EN 1822 (H-14) EU
Sound Emission (Typical):
- NSF/ANSI 49 <62 dBA
- EN 12469 <59 dBA
Fluorescent Light Intensity At Zero Ambient: >1280 Lux (>119 foot candles)
- Main Body; 1.2 mm (0.05") 18 gauge electro-galvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy-polyester Isocide antimicrobial powder-coated finish
- Work Zone; 1.5 mm (0.06") 16 gauge stainless steel, type 304, with BA finish
- Side Walls; UV absorbing tempered glass, 5 mm (0.2"), colorless and transparent
Electrical: 110-120V, AC, 60Hz,1ø
Cabinet Full Load Amps (FLA): 3.5A
Cabinet Nominal Power: 346W
Optional Outlets FLA: 5A
Cabinet BTU: 1181
Net Weight: 203 kg (447 lbs)
Shipping Weight: 265 kg (507 lbs)
Shipping Dimensions, Maximum (W x D x H): 1450 x 850 x 1760 mm / 57.1" x 33.5" x 69.3"
Shipping Volume, Maximum: 2.17 m³ (77 cu.ft.)
Esco Airstream Class II Biological Safety Cabinet
- Direct Mounted Electrical Outlet - Plug Code A
- American-Style Universal Service Fitting for Air/Gas/Vacuum/Nitrogen
- UV Lamp
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.