Esco is the world leader in premium laminar flow clean benches for the global life sciences market. Since 1978, Esco has installed tens of thousands of laminar flow cabinets providing reliable protection for samples and work processes for a multitude of applications.
Esco laminar flow clean benches are the premium selection for the discerning researcher, offering a combination of value, high quality construction, low operating noise levels, and a wide product range
to suit all budgets, from the industry leader.
- Nominal Size: 0.6 meters (2')
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 730 x 770 x 1250 mm / 28.7" x 30.3" x 49.2"
- Internal Work Area, Dimensions (W x D x H): 660 x 700 x 695 mm / 26.0" x 27.6" x 27.4"
- Internal Work Area, Space: 0.39 m2 ( 4.2 sq.ft)
- Average Airflow Velocity: 0.45 m/s (90 fpm) at initial setpoint
- ULPA Filter Typical Efficiency: >99.999% at particle size between 0.1 to 0.3µm
- Sound Emission Per IEST-RP-CC002.2: 55.5 dBA
- Fluorescent Lamp Intensity At Zero Ambient: 1590 Lux (148 foot candles)
- Cabinet Construction:
- - Main Body; 1.2 mm (0.05”) 18 gauge electro-galvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy-polyester powder-coated finish
- - Work Zone; 1.2 mm (0.05") 18 gauge stainless steel, grade 304, with 4B finish
- - Side Walls; UV absorbing tempered glass, 5 mm (0.2"), colorless and transparent
- Electrical: 110-120V, AC, 60Hz
- Cabinet Full Load Amps (FLA): 3.5A
- Optional Outlets FLA: 5A
- Cabinet Nominal Power: 330W
- Cabinet BTU: 1126
- Net Weight: 106 kg (234 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 162 kg (357 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions, Maximum (W x D x H): 860 x 820 x 1610 mm / 33.8" X 32.3" X 63.4"
- Shipping Volume, Maximum: 1.14 m3 (40.3 cu.ft)
Airstream Vertical Laminar Flow Clean Bench
- Direct Mounted Electrical Outlet - Plug Code A.
- Polycarbonate Front Cover for AVC-2D
- American-Style Universal Service Fitting for Air/Gas/Vacuum/Nitrogen
- UV Lamp for Flow Hoods, 2tf. (0.6m) & 3ft. (0.9m) size cabinets
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Did this instruments may use for Tissue culture ?
Its particullary use for tissue culture, for maximum product protection.